TOP SELECTION SC
Ofertas de esta empresa
Descripción de la PlazaAmerican Legal Group is looking for an Accounting Supervisor reporting to the Director of Financial Operations in U.S. Office.
Monday to Friday 8.30 – 5.00 p.m. / 9.00- 5.30 p.m. (overtime to be expected)
The Accounting Supervisor is to develop and lead the accounting function of the Mexico City office. This position will oversee the office’s accounting and finance operations and support the office’s partners and attorneys relative to same. Initial requirements of the role will be transitioning responsibilities from the London office, where this support currently resides. The position also entails working closely with Chicago finance directors and their respective teams. This is a highly visible role with leadership, customer service and technical expertise of critical importance. Occasional international travel will be required (eg. Chicago, London).
• Develop and execute accounting operational functions, including accounts payable, cash receipts, payroll processing, banking, general ledger management, VAT and more.
• Proactively forge strong working relationships with the office’s partners and Chicago finance directors and staff. Provide timely and candid communication on statuses, problems and timelines.
• Manage banking activity and relationships.
• Ensure adequate duty segregation and stewardship of Firm assets.
• Ensure compliance with local and other applicable VAT/tax and submission requirements.
• Liaise with and provide necessary information to the office’s outside accountants.
• Ensure compliance with firm deadlines and policies.
• Proactively recommend and implement process, procedural and policy enhancements.
• Lead and support projects and other tasks as assigned.
• Perform duties with the highest of moral and ethical standards.
Specific Technical Skills:
• Strong technical accounting expertise.
• Expert knowledge of local tax, VAT, reporting and compliance requirements.
• Well-honed ability to mine, interpret and reconcile data.
• Expert business command of professional services; legal strongly preferred.
• Well-developed accounting software expertise; Aderant preferred.
• Advanced Microsoft Suite skills.
• Strong, authentic, credible leadership presence.
• Innate customer service orientation and commitment to excellence.
• Well-developed ability to balance multiple priorities.
• Sharp critical thinking and analytical skills.
• Tenacious problem solving and follow through capabilities.
• Positive, energetic interpersonal and communication skills.
• Inherently self-reflective, collaborative, team-oriented.
• Meticulous attention to detail, quality and accuracy, meeting deadlines.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Proactive, innovative, self-starting orientation.
• Trustworthy, honest, reliable.
• Indirect oversight of one billing/collections staff
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in finance, accounting or business administration.
- Bilingual, English and Spanish strongly
Minimum Years of Experience Required:
• Seven+ years progressive accounting operational experience, preferably in a professional/legal services environment.
? Vision, dental, medical, life insurance,
? PTU one month.
? 14 business vacation days
? Paid Parking
? Salary Up to $ 60,000.00 MXN a month
Comparte este trabajo:
- POLANCO, DISTRITO FEDERAL
- Ciudad de México
- $ 60,000
- Tiempo Completo
- ENVIAR C.V. EN WORD A email@example.com
- ROSALINDA GOMEZ
- Correo Electrónico:
Busqueda de ofertas de trabajo